Only some months into the 12 months, 2020 is already proving to be extra thrilling than ever. This March, RoSPA shall be launching our first ever Awards Excellence Discussion board in India. Going down on Tuesday, March 24at Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Campus in Chennai, India. This free occasion is an outstanding instance of simply how far the RoSPA Well being & Security Awards scheme reaches throughout the globe.
Internet hosting this worldwide occasion is Worldwide Awards Ambassador Stephen Storey. With over 27 years of expertise within the well being and security trade, mixed along with his wealthy RoSPA Award profitable historical past, Stephen shall be presenting an summary of the awards scheme.
Awards Excellence Boards present a platform for present and potential Award winners to share their success, to enter into mentoring preparations, to enhance their standing within the RoSPA Awards, to ask questions and study extra and to realize worthwhile CPD hours.
What’s the theme for the occasion?
Sharing security excellence, one thing which RoSPA’s personal Dr Karen McDonnell, is a big advocate of. As Karen typically says, “after we share success, we develop into stronger and extra resilient” and “being related with others is so essentially necessary… totally different views assist form the subsequent steps.”
A number of the matters being mentioned embrace:
- Coverage Driving Excellence Delivering Change – Offered by Karen McDonnell Occupational Security and Well being Coverage Adviser, RoSPA, UK
- Overview of the RoSPA Awards – Offered by Stephen Storey L&T Company EHS Head(HCI IC), RoSPA Awards Ambassador, Chennai, India
- RoSPA Award Winner Case Examine – Kakraper Nuclear Energy Plant, Gujarat, India
- International Alternatives for skilled development for HSE Professionals – Offered by Ajay Sachdeva Regional Vice President -Area IX ASSP, India
- The Security Challenges when Working in Distant and Linear Initiatives – Offered by Nigel Wirtz EHS Director WDFCC Rail Venture, Rajasthan, India
- Evolution of EHS in the direction of Sustainability and Advantages of IEMA UK Company Membership/Coaching – Offered by Gagan Pattnaik (CEnv and MIEMA), Atmosphere Head (L&T HCI IC)
- Going Underground – TBM/Tunnel Security – Offered by Russel Brown Director L&T Tunnel Excellence Academy Director, Chennai, India
- Digital Medical Screening L&T Case Examine – Offered by Sharmila Devadoss MD MedIoTek Well being Programs Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
In case you’re concerned with attending the occasion, please contact Daybreak Thomson at [email protected] Please observe, this occasion is unique to RoSPA Award Winners and potential award entrants. To seek out out extra about find out how to develop into a part of our RoSPA Awards neighborhood, go to www.rospa.com/awards