Cover the food with a microwave-safe lid or microwave plastic wrap. Cut food into evenly sized pieces if possible or put larger or thicker items towards the outside edge of the dish. If you use a microwave, check that the food is cooked evenly throughout. The game has a limited display area for active buffs at the top right of the screen (about the width of 3½ buff icons).
- Open Restaurant is an isometric restaurant game where a person must act as the Maître D’, waiter, server, cashier and cleaner for a busy restaurant.
- Cooking at home is also a great way to spend time with others—and you don’t have to be an accomplished chef.
- Avoid running into the walls, yourself, or any of Tom’s traps.
- These games help familiarize students with farms, farming, plants and animals to help understand where our food comes from.
- The latest Genius book is changing the way you cook, plain and simple.
- Fruit Boom is a fruit slicing game where players must slice fruits while avoiding bombs.
Move left and right with the arrow keys on your keyboard & jump using your spacebar. Adventure Time Jake & Finn’s Candy Dive is a vertical flight game where you play as Finn collecting as many candies as you can while falling. Open the Jakechute to slow your descent & avoid touching any of the evil witch’s canes to maintain control of your flight. Jumping Burger is a fast-moving running game with a vertically oriented camera, giving you limited time to avoid obstacles.
You regularly have to restock as you play, since each type of jewelry only has 1 piece in inventory. Ice Cream is an easy to play game where kids make ice cream cones for customers. Lunch Shop is a service game where players make whatever is pictured, starting with the ingredients at the bottom first.
You can double click on the timers to open water source valves & may need to in order to have hot and cold water temerpatures react correctly when some piping networks cross. After playing a level you can use the buttons in the lower left corner to replay the level or go to the level select screen and play a different level. Fast Food Combat players race to eat delicious fruits while avoiding eating foods that will make them sick or slow them down. The bad foods which make players sick are shown in gray and frozen tomatoes slow a player down for 5 seconds.
Pacrat is a Pac-Man inspired game where you help a rat collect cheese while avoiding the pesky cats. Tap the screen with your finger or use your mouse left click button to move left and right to catch ingredients and avoid the dynamite. Bugs Bunny Carrot Crisis is a carrot harvesting game where you help Bugs Bunny grab as many carrots as he can without being spotted by Yosemite Sam. Yosemite Sam moves back and forth and periodically gazes over at the carrots. When he looks he sees the square directly below him along with the square on either side of it. The top of the screen has two meters showing you how much of today’s harvest goal you have achieved and how far along you are into the current day.